This week's poll was open from noon Monday to noon Tuesday. Here are the most notable results:
- Doug Melvin's approval rating is below 50% for the first time at 42%.
- Ken Macha's approval rating has hit single digits, at 8%, and his disapproval rating also set a new record, at 83%.
- Rick Peterson also set a new record low for approval (4%), and a new record high for disapproval (60%).
- 69% of voters agreed with the decision to start Manny Parra Tuesday. Chris Capuano was the second most popular choice at 13%.
- 57% of voters agreed with the decision not to retaliate when Ryan Braun was hit during the Braves series.
Follow the jump for the full results.
Who should the Brewers start in place of Doug Davis this week?
What should the Brewers do with Chris Capuano?
|Promote him to the majors and put him in the rotation||27||12%|
|Promote him to the majors and put him in the bullpen||15||7%|
|Leave him in AAA for a few more starts||167||74%|
|Leave him in AAA indefinitely||15||7%|
|Attempt to trade him||2||1%|
Should the Brewers have retaliated when Ryan Braun was hit by a Tommy Hanson pitch Monday?
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ken Macha is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Peterson is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the decision to sign Randy Wolf to a three year deal?
Do you approve of the decision to sign Doug Davis to a one year deal?