This week's poll was open from Tuesday at noon until Wednesday, with 243 voters taking part. Here are the most notable responses:
- 47% of voters think Manny Parra should be removed from the rotation.
- Just 14% think Carlos Gomez is more likely than Lorenzo Cain to become the center fielder of the future.
- 63% of voters think Corey Hart will be moved before the deadline.
- No more than 22% of voters expect anyone else to be dealt.
Follow the jump for the full results.
When Yovani Gallardo returns from the DL on Thursday, which of these pitchers SHOULD NOT be in the Brewer rotation?
|Keep them all and go with a 6 man rotation.||25||10%|
Who do you feel is more likely to become the Brewers' center fielder of the future?
Which of these players do you expect to be traded before the July 31 trading deadline?
|None of the above||55||23%|
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ken Macha is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Peterson is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the decision to trade J.J. Hardy to the Twins for Carlos Gomez?
* - The Hardy/Gomez question hadn't appeared in a tracking poll since the week of June 9, so "Prev" in this case refers to that poll.