This week's poll was open from 11:30 Tuesday morning until 1:20 Wednesday afternoon. Here are the notable results:
- Doug Melvin's disapproval rating (40%) is as high as his approval rating (40%) for the first time.
- 47% of voters approve of the Brewers' decision not to make a move at the trading deadline, compared to 45% disapproving.
- 48% of voters approve of the decision to give a three year extension to Corey Hart.
- 87% of voters think the Brewers should pursue a long-term extension for Rickie Weeks.
- 36% of voters are ready to label Eric Arnett a bust.
Follow the jump for the full results.Do you agree with the decision to sign Corey Hart to a three year, $26.5 million extension?
Do you agree with the decision to stand pat at the trading deadline?
Should the Brewers pursue a long-term extension for Rickie Weeks?
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ken Macha is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Peterson is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
2009 first round pick Eric Arnett has a 5.88 ERA in 121 professional innings over two seasons in the Arizona, Pioneer and Midwest Leagues. Are you ready to label him a bust?
|I don't follow the minor leagues.||16||9%|