This week's poll was open from Tuesday at 12 pm to Wednesday at 3:45 pm. Here are some notable results:
- In an unsurprising result, Bob Uecker was easily the highest-rated Brewer broadcaster, with 95% of voters rating him either "Excellent" or "Good." Cory Provus was the second highest, with 74% of voters putting him in one of the top two categories.
- The Brewer TV broadcast didn't fare quite as well, with Brian Anderson getting 65% in the top two rankings, and Bill Schroeder getting just 34%.
- All told, 49% of voters said they prefer to watch Brewer games on TV with the sound turned up, while 48% either prefer to mute the TV broadcast and turn on the radio, or bypass the TV broadcast altogether.
- Doug Melvin's approval rating is up 6% this week, to 48%. That's the highest it's been since July.
How would you rate the performance/ability of Brewer TV broadcaster Brian Anderson?
Assuming you're not at the game, how would you prefer to watch/listen to the Brewers?
|On TV, with the sound turned up.||93||49%|
|On TV, with the broadcast muted and the radio on.||74||39%|
|On the radio.||17||9%|
|Some other way.||6||3%|
Do you approve of the job Doug Melvin is doing as General Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Ken Macha is doing as Manager of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the job Rick Peterson is doing as Pitching Coach of the Brewers?
Do you approve of the decision to sign Randy Wolf to a three year deal?
Do you approve of the decision to trade J.J. Hardy to the Twins for Carlos Gomez?
* - This question was last asked two weeks ago, so in this case "Prev" refers to that poll.