Today's key moments, sorted by shift in Win Expectancy:
1) Prince Fielder's fourth inning double: +.124 WPA
After Ryan Braun singled to lead off the inning, Fielder hit a ground ball double down the left field line to give the Brewers two runners in scoring position with none out. After Rickie Weeks was hit by a pitch, Jerry Hairston's sac fly drove in Braun to put the Brewers on the board.
2) Jonathan Lucroy's sixth inning RBI single: +.100 WPA (Video)
After Yuniesky Betancourt tripled with two outs in the inning, Jonathan Lucroy followed him to the plate and dropped a bloop single into left to give the Crew a 2-0 lead.
3) Prince Fielder's seventh inning home run: +.082 WPA (Video)
Ryan Braun doubled with two outs in the seventh, and Prince Fielder drove him home with a two run shot to plate some much-needed insurance runs.
4) Jonathan Lucroy grounds out to end the fourth: -.047 WPA
After Jerry Hairston Jr. drove in the Brewers' first run with a sac fly, Jonathan Lucroy came up with two on and two out. He grounded out to end the threat.
5) Yovani Gallardo gets Aaron Hill to fly out in the sixth inning: +.046 WPA
Willie Bloomquist singled to left with one out in the inning, but Yovani Gallardo got Aaron Hill to fly out for the second out, reducing the threat. Justin Upton later grounded out to end the frame.