Let's get these highlights over with, then wash our hands and move on.
1) Albert Pujols' first inning home run: -.174 WPA (Video)
This one was over early, and it took a big step in that direction when Albert Pujols homered off Shaun Marcum in his first at bat.
2) Albert Pujols' third inning double: -.127 WPA (Video)
Pujols drove in two more runs with this shot to center, giving the Cards a 4-0 lead.
3) Rickie Weeks' fifth inning double play: -.096 WPA (Video)
The Brewers had something going in the fifth, but Rickie Weeks grounded into a double play with the bases loaded to end the threat. Watch the replay to see for yourself if he should have been called safe at first.
4) Rickie Weeks' fourth inning home run: +.085 WPA (Video)
Rickie Weeks put the Brewers on the board in the fourth inning, hitting a long home run to left to bring the Brewers back within three and 5-2.
5) Jonathan Lucroy's second inning fly out: -.050 WPA
With one out in the second Jerry Hairston Jr and Yuniesky Betancourt hit back-to-back singles to put two on for Jonathan Lucroy. He was unable to advance them, however, flying out to right field.