Tonight's game might be a turning point in the series, and these are the turning points within that turning point. How very meta.
1) Yuniesky Betancourt's fourth inning single: +.130 WPA (Video)
The Brewers scored two runs in the fourth, and this drove home the second one: Yuniesky Betancourt's single plated Jerry Hairston Jr to tie the game.
2) Matt Holliday's second inning solo home run: -.114 WPA (Video)
Randy Wolf escaped the first inning, his usual trouble spot, but wasn't as lucky in the second: Matt Holliday had a perfectly placed fly ball down the right field line that the wind kept fair and pushed out of the park.
3) Jerry Hairston Jr's fourth inning double: +.114 WPA (Video)
The Brewers were down 2-0 heading into the top of the fourth, but rallied to tie the game. The first run scored on this hit, Hairston's double to left that drove home Prince Fielder.
4) Jerry Hairston Jr's sixth inning double: +.108 WPA
The Brewers led off the sixth inning with back-to-back hits and this was the second one, a double to left that gave the Brewers runners on second and third with no outs. Two batters later, Rickie Weeks scored on a Ryan Theriot error.
5) Allen Craig's third inning home run: -.104 WPA (Video)
This was the last run Brewer pitchers allowed on the day, as Craig hit a fly ball into the jet stream and it carried out to right center.