After ten innings, the game was declared a tie. Woo! Spring Training!
- Randy Wolf pitched 5.2 mostly good innings today, striking out three and giving up two earned runs on five hits and a walk.
- Zach Braddock had a nice day, going 1.1 innings and only giving up a walk, though he didn't strike anyone out either. Regardless, it's good to see him have an outing where he didn't get hammered for multiple runs.
- Mark Difelice left with a contusion on his hand after facing one hitter and giving up an earned run. Though minor, the injury bug continues.
- Justin James came into the ninth inning with a one run lead and gave up the game tying single with two outs left in the game.
- The Brewers hitters had a nice day with 15 total hits and scoring six runs without a long ball. Rickie Weeks went 2-3, Erick Almonte went 2-5, Jeremy Reed was 2-4 with two runs, and Chris Dickerson went 3-5 with two RBI, a run scored, the only Brewers extra base hit and a stolen base.
- Chris Dickerson also throw out what would have been the game winning run in Juan Castro at home plate for the third out in the ninth inning.
- Chris Dickerson also had a really great catch in the 10th, slamming into the wall making a running over the shoulder catch. He was slow to get up and had to be looked at by the Brewers trainer. The Brewers were going to take him out of the game, but Dickerson talked them into letting him stay out in the field.
- Chris Dickerson had a really good day.
- Chris Dickerson should start in right field at the beginning of the season with Corey Hart out.
- If Chris Dickerson is left off the Brewers roster at the end of spring training, words can not express how upset I will be.
- I really like Chris Dickerson a lot.