W: Wolf (2-0)
L: Kazmir (0-2)
HR: Yuniesky Betancourt (1), Peter Bourjos (2), Maicer Izturis (2), Brandon Wood (4)
- Casey McGehee was hit by a pitch in the right kneecap in the first inning and left the game via golf cart to get x-rays, but they were negative.
- Yuniesky Betancourt hit a first-inning 3-run HR, his first of the Spring.
- Carlos Gomez was 2-for-4 with a double and a triple and two runs scored.
- Ryan Braun had two RBI without recording a hit, as he sent one each home on a FC and an E6. He also scored two runs.
- It was 8-0 after two innings, as the Brewers scored eight runs on six hits.
- Newly acquired Brett Carroll made his Brewers debut in right field and then was moved to center. He also had an RBI single.
- Erik Almonte was 2-for-3 with a walk.
- Randy Wolf gave up back-to-back solo shots in the third, but otherwise had a decent outing. He seemed to really be commanding his curve, throwing it for quite a few strikes and making a batter or two look silly. He went 5 1/3 giving up six hits and four runs. He had two walks and three strikeouts.
Brandon Kintzler struggled a little, giving up two hits, a walk and a hit by pitch before getting a double-play to end the inning.
Takashi Saito pitched an easy 1-2-3 seventh with a strikeout.
- Mark DiFelice got two quick outs and then gave up three straight hits, including a 2-run home run.