Talking about Ryan Dempster this morning got me thinking about older Brewers. Dempster turns 36 in May, and if the Brewers sign him he'd be the oldest player currently under contract.
That was the impetus for one of the toughest Thinkers I've ever written: How many of the oldest Brewers (by season) can you name in ten minutes?
In the past we've asked people not to post spoilers in the comments, so everyone gets a chance to try out the quiz without having it spoiled from them. I'm scrapping that rule this year and simply warning you that comments may contain spoilers. Also, please use the comments to post your score but remember there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
If you somehow manage to get all of these, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you finish this quiz and you're looking for more Brewer-related Sporcle quizzes, here are this offseason's other thinkers:
- Name the Brewer legends born in November.
- Name the Brewers who have caught 295 or more career games.
- Name the Brewer BBWAA Award "finalists."
- Name the Brewer relievers with 70+ appearances and an ERA under 4.
- Name the Brewers with 1000+ career innings.
- Name the 2012 Brewers with hints.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!