#1 on this list will come as no surprise:
1) George Kottaras's seventh inning two-run home run: +.345 WPA (Video)
The Brewers managed just five hits against Ryan Dempster today but this one was a big one. The Brewers were trailing 1-0 with Mat Gamel on second when Kottaras went deep to right to give the Brewers the lead.
2) John Axford strikes out Reed Johnson to end the game: +.138 WPA (Video)
The Brewers made today's game more interesting than it needed to be down the stretch, allowing two baserunners in the eighth and another in the ninth. Steve Clevenger was on second as the possible game-tying run when John Axford struck out Reed Johnson swinging to slam the door.
3) Nyjer Morgan lines into a double play, Norichika Aoki out at first: -.122 WPA (Video)
The Brewers had something going in the sixth inning, with Norichika singling to lead off the frame. Bad luck stifled the threat, though, as Nyjer Morgan hit a rocket to first baseman Bryan LaHair and he was able to beat Aoki back to the bag to complete the double play.
4) Mat Gamel's seventh inning double: +.120 WPA
Gamel was one of just three Brewers to get a hit off Ryan Dempster today. This was his second hit of the game, a double to right to lead off the seventh. He later scored on George Kottaras' home run.
5) Francisco Rodriguez strikes out Ian Stewart in the eighth inning: +.120 WPA
K-Rod struck out the first two batters he faced in the eighth before faltering a bit and walking Starlin Castro and Alfonso Soriano to put the potential go-ahead run on base. He recovered to strike out Ian Stewart, however, to end the threat.