A quick look back at another night that was more stressful than it needed to be.
1) Travis Ishikawa's fifth inning two-run home run: +.250 WPA (Video)
The Brewers were trailing 1-0 and hadn't had much luck offensively against Bud Norris before Alex Gonzalez singled to center and Travis Ishikawa drove him home with his first big league home run since 2010.
2) Corey Hart's sixth inning two-run home run: +.227 WPA (Video)
The Brewers took the lead for good on this play, as Hart's long ball plated Aramis Ramirez and broke a 2-2 tie.
3) Carlos Lee's sixth inning RBI double: -.201 WPA (Video)
The Brewers' first lead of the game was short lived, as they scored to go up 2-1 in the bottom of the fifth but gave up a run on this play to tie the game back up at two in the top of the sixth.
4) Jose Altuve's first inning solo home run: -.111 WPA (Video)
The Brewers have allowed their opponent to score first in each of the last seven games. Tonight it came right away on a solo shot to right center for Jose Altuve, who might be the smallest man to homer off a Brewer all season.
5) Ryan Braun's double play grounder to end the fifth inning: -.111 WPA
The Brewers looked like they might have a big inning on tap in the fifth, with two runs already in and runners on the corners with one out. Unfortunately, Ryan Braun ended the threat with a double play grounder.
Here are the next five:
6) Rickie Weeks' sixth inning three-run home run: +.101 WPA (Video)
7) Jose Altuve's sixth inning groundout: +.094 WPA
8) George Kottaras' double play fly ball to end the fourth inning, Aramis Ramirez out at second: -.091 WPA
9) Jed Lowrie's eighth inning RBI single: -.084 WPA
10) Aramis Ramirez's fourth inning double: +.083 WPA