1) Chris Snyder's RBI single in the seventh: -.187 WPA (Video)
The game had been tied 4-4 since the third when the Astros broke through against Jose Veras. Brian Bogusevic doubled, stole third and scored easily on Snyder's single to right with two outs.
2) Ryan Braun's first inning, two-run home run: +.185 WPA (Video)
The Brewers allowed their opponent to score first today for the eighth time in as many games but erased the deficit in the bottom of the first when Carlos Gomez singled and scored on a long home run for Ryan Braun.
3) Carlos Lee's second inning RBI single and Ryan Braun's error: -.115 WPA (Video)
The Astros tied the game back up in the top of the second on this play, as Lee's single allowed Jose Altuve to score and Braun's error allowed J.D. Martinez to advance to third. Martinez later scored on a wild pitch.
4) J.D. Martinez's first inning RBI double: -.115 WPA (Video)
Shaun Marcum allowed five of the first eight batters he faced today to reach base. Jose Altuve was the first on a first inning single, and J.D. Martinez followed him with a double to center that drove him home.
5) Chris Johnson's seventh inning flyout: +.113 WPA
With the game tied at 4 the Astros had a runner on third and just one out. Johnson lifted a ball to center but it wasn't deep enough for Brian Bogusevic to try to score against Carlos Gomez.
Here are the next five:
6) Travis Ishikawa's solo home run in the second inning: +.105 WPA (Video)
7) Jose Altuve's second inning RBI single: -.099 WPA (Video)
8) Jose Altuve's eighth inning double: -.096 WPA
9) Shaun Marcum strikes out J.A. Happ in the fifth inning: +.090 WPA
10) Jed Lowrie flies out to end the fourth: +.088 WPA