Most of these moments weren't much fun.
1) David Freese's third inning, two-run home run: -.152 WPA (Video)
This was the fourth of four home runs Yovani Gallardo allowed today, and the only one that wasn't a solo shot. Freese was also the fourth of five straight Cardinals who reached base to start the top of the third inning.
2) Carlos Gomez's first inning RBI triple: +.147 WPA (Video)
After Rickie Weeks led off the game with a single, Gomez sent a ball for a ride to left center to drive him home. The play likely should be (and may still be) changed to a double and an error, but nonetheless it scored the Brewers' first run of the season.
3) Carlos Beltran's third inning solo home run: -.117 WPA (Video)
The Brewers were up 2-1 when Beltran hit this blast to lead off the top of the third. It was also immediately followed by play #4.
4) Matt Holliday's third inning solo home run: -.117 WPA (Video)
After Beltran tied the game with his solo shot, Matt Holliday followed him to the plate and took the first pitch deep to give the Cardinals the lead.
5) Yadier Molina's second inning solo home run: -.098 WPA
The Brewers' 2-0 first inning lead was short lived as Yadier Molina led off the second inning with a home run to bring the Cardinals back within one.