1) Jonathan Lucroy doubles in the bottom of the seventh inning (.490 WPA)
Following number 4 on this list, Lucroy hit a bases clearing three-run double to put the Brewers back up by one after the seventh inning. This was a pinch hit appearance for Lucroy, who also walked in this game.
2) Corey Hart homers in the bottom of the ninth inning (.475 WPA)
After John Axford blew the save, Hart hit a two run homer to tie the game back up and send the game to extra innings. Aramis Ramirez also scored on the play.
3) David DeJesus triples to center in the top of the ninth inning (-.451 WPA)
The save-blower. DeJesus hit a long triple to score Ian Stewart and tie the game at 6-6 in the ninth inning. DeJesus would later score the go-ahead run in the inning.
4) David DeJesus hits a grand slam in the top of the seventh inning (-.402 WPA)
After Jose Veras loaded the bases, Kameron Loe allowed a grand slam to DeJesus, a play that put the Cubs ahead 4-1 at the time, before the Brewers came back in the bottom half of the inning.
5) Zack Greinke grounded into a double play in the eleventh inning (-.205 WPA)
After Ryan Braun and Aramis Ramirez walked to lead off the inning, Corey Hart flew out for the first out. With no position players left on the bench, Ron Roenicke went to his pitching staff. Unfortunately, Greinke grounded into an inning ending double play.
Corey Hart's game winning single, by the way, amassed just 0.064 WPA.