1) Ryan Braun's Eighth Inning Home Run: +.412 WPA (Video)
After Norichika Aoki reached base on an error with two outs in the eighth inning, Ryan Braun stepped up to the plate. He hit a 1-2 pitch out to left-center field to tie the game at 3 and send it into extra innings.
2) Hector Sanchez's Fourteenth Inning Home Run: -.342 WPA (Video)
After Juan Perez entered the game, Hector Sanchez came up for his first at-bat of the game. He hit a solo home run into the Brewers bullpen to give the Giants a lead that they would not give up.
3) Buster Posey's First Inning Home Run: -.221 WPA (Video)
At the time, this seemed like a crushing blow for the Brewers. With one out in the first inning, Buster Posey hit a three-run home run to give the Giants a 3-0 lead right away in the first inning of the game.
4) Cesar Izturis Grounds Into Double Play in the Second Inning: -.152 WPA (Video)
The Brewers first big scoring opportunity came in the second inning. Carlos Gomez singled, Rickie Weeks reached on a fielder's choice and an error, and George Kottaras walked to load the bases with one out. Cesar Izturis came up and grounded into a double play on the second pitch of the at bat to end the inning.
T5) Brandon Crawford Strikes Out in the Ninth Inning; Buster Posey Fouled Out To Right in the Twelfth Inning: +.112 WPA
Both of these plays were worth the same because they were essentially the same situation. In both cases, runners were on first and second base with two outs in a tie game. Both of these outs ended scoring threats in their respective innings to keep the game tied at 3.
7) Nyjer Morgan Grounds Out to Shortstop to End the Twelfth Inning: -.110 WPA
8) Gregor Blanco Flies Out to Left in the Ninth Inning: +.103 WPA
9) Aramis Ramirez's Sixth Inning RBI Double: +.099 WPA (Video)
10) Corey Hart's Fly Out to Center in the Fourteenth Inning: -.095 WPA