This week I've got two audio options for your Saturday afternoon "waiting for baseball" listening pleasure.
First, my weekly appearance on The Home Stretch with Justin Hull on AM 1570 The Score in Appleton has been archived. This week we spent 43 minutes discussing the following topics:
- Comparing the 2012 Brewers to 2010.
- Looking around the NL Central
- Options for Marco Estrada's spot in the rotation.
- Zack Greinke and the decision the Brewers face regarding trading or attempting to re-sign him (or trading him, then attempting to re-sign him).
- Comparing Rickie Weeks' 2012 struggles to 2011 Casey McGehee
- Randy Wolf, the credit he doesn't get for a solid 2011 season and what can be done about his 2012 struggles.
I'm typically on The Home Stretch every Friday, usually from 3-3:45 when other events don't move us to another time.
In an added bonus, this week I also appeared on the Baseball PhD Podcast, which you can hear here. On the show I talk to Ed Kasputis about the 2012 Brewers and the gameday experience at Miller Park.