1) Martin Maldonado's two run home run in the second: +.204 WPA (Video)
The Brewers had already homered once in the second to tie the game at one when Cody Ransom walked and Martin Maldonado drove him home with his fifth home run of the season, his first of three hits in the game.
2) Carlos Gomez's two run home run in the second: +.128 WPA (Video)
After Maldonado's homer and Yovani Gallardo's double, Carlos Gomez's third home run of the season completed a five-run frame for the Brewers and blew the game open.
3) Corey Hart's second inning solo home run: +.115 WPA (Video)
The first of three Brewer home runs in the second (and Hart's 15th of the season) tied the game at 1.
4) Edwin Encarnacion's second inning solo home run: -.108 WPA (Video)
Encarnacion had quite the series, as this was his third home run in as many days. This one gave the Blue Jays a 1-0 lead against Yovani Gallardo.
5) Tim Dillard strikes out Kelly Johnson to end the seventh: +.083 WPA
The Brewers were in trouble in the seventh as Yovani Gallardo allowed three straight batters to reach with two outs, then Tim Dillard allowed two more to push in a run. Dillard struck out Kelly Johnson on three pitches, though, to end the threat.
The next five:
6) Edwin Encarnacion's RBI HBP in the seventh: -.058 WPA (Video)
7) Ryan Braun's seventh inning two-run home run: +.040 WPA (Video)
8) Aaron Laffey's bunt fielder's choice in the fifth, Jeff Mathis out at third: +.036 WPA
9) Colby Rasmus' seventh inning RBI double: -.035 WPA (Video)
10) Rajai Davis' second inning groundout: +.035 WPA
And the win expectancy graph: