1) Martin Maldonado's RBI single in the sixth inning (.239 WPA)
With one out, Maldonado started a string of RBI singles here. Aramis Ramirez scored, with Rickie Weeks moving to third and Maldonado advancing to second on the throw. Cody Ranson and Carlos Gomez followed with RBI singles of their own.
2) Dayan Viciedo homers in the fourth inning (-.221 WPA)
This was a two-run home run that also drove in A.J. Pierzynski. It also broke a 2-2 tie and gave the White Sox a 4-2 lead, a lead that would vanish in the next few innings.
3) Orlando Hudson's RBI double in the sixth inning (-.198 WPA)
With two outs in the inning, Hudson knocked in Dayan Viciedo, who had just hit an RBI single. This tied the game at six apiece. The Brewers would not lead again the rest of the game.
4) Alex Rios hits an RBI single in the seventh innings (-.182 WPA)
Rios drove in Gordon Beckham to give the White Sox a 7-6 lead. That would have been enough, but they would tack on one more run in the eighth inning.
5) Corey Hart hits into a fielder's choice in the eighth inning (-.175 WPA)
The bottom of the eighth inning, bases loaded. Milwaukee down by just a run with Corey Hart up to bat. He hits a grounder and Aramis Ramirez is out at second. Just about sums up the day.
And the next five, just for kicks and giggles:
6) George Kottaras's RBI double in the second inning (.123 WPA)
7) Dayan Viciedo's RBI single in the sixth inning (-.118 WPA)
8) Cody Ransom's RBI single in the sixth inning (.112 WPA)
9) Ryan Braun's RBI single in the third inning (.105 WPA)
10) Nyjer Morgan's RBI single in the fifth inning (.102 WPA)