This is my first attempt at Turning Points, so who knows if I'll be successful...
1) Jay Bruce fourth-inning two-run double (+.135 WPA)
Drew Stubbs led off with a double and Joey Votto walked. In a Roenicke-esque move, cleanup hitter Brandon Phillips sac bunted them to second and third and Jay Bruce brought them home. Votto was the game-winning run.
2) Zach Cozart inning-ending double play (-.129 WPA)
In the third inning, Ryan Hanigan had a one-out double and Latos moved him to third with a single. But Cozart ended the threat on a 6-4-3 double play.
3) Nori Aoki's sixth inning solo shot (+.119 WPA)
The Brewer's only run for the game, Aoki lifted one to right field.
4) Travis Ishikawa's seventh-inning ending groundout (-.084 WPA)
You'll see Week's double below. After Maldonado K'd (also below), George Kottaras walked, making the Brewers' biggest threat since the first inning. Ishikawa made sure it didn't last long.
5) Rickie Weeks' seventh-inning one-out double (+.079 WPA)
The Brewers looked to threaten, but couldn't make anything of Weeks' move to scoring position.
And the next five:
6) Drew Stubbs' fourth-inning double (+.073)
7) Martin Maldonado's seventh-inning strikeout (-.068)
8) Brandon Phillips' eighth-inning double (+.066)
9) Nori Aoki eighth inning strikeout (-.056)
10) Nyjer Morgan's first inning bunt single (+.054)