1) Francisco Rodriguez gets Lance Berkman to fly out to end the game: +.229 WPA
We've been calling Francisco Rodriguez TPOT (Thirty Pitches of Terror) for a while now and he certainly lived up to that nickname today, but with his 35th pitch in the ninth he got Lance Berkman to fly out to Nyjer Morgan to end the game.
2) Jose Veras gets Yadier Molina to ground into a double play in the eighth: +.125 WPA
Veras walked Lance Berkman to lead off the eighth but erased that runner and got two outs with this ground ball.
3) Corey Hart's first inning two run single: +.124 WPA
The Brewers loaded the bases on a single, error and HBP in the first inning before Corey Hart drove two runs home with this hit, which extended his hitting streak to 12 games.
4) Carlos Gomez reaches on a first inning error, Aramis Ramirez and Corey Hart score: +.115 WPA
The Brewers looked like they might be in line for a lot of runs today, but this was the end of their offense. Thankfully, it was enough.
5) Francisco Rodriguez strikes out Matt Holliday in the ninth: +.088 WPA
The potential tying run was on first with one out in the ninth when Holliday swung at a pitch in the dirt and K-Rod inched closer to the save.
The next five:
6) David Freese's ninth inning RBI walk: -.087 WPA
7) Allen Craig's third inning solo home run: -.077 WPA
8) Aramis Ramirez's first inning HBP: +.072 WPA
9t) Rafael Furcal's ninth inning walk: -.067 WPA
9t) Allen Craig's ninth inning walk: -.067 WPA