1) Zack Cosart's fourth inning solo home run: -.130 WPA
Marco Estrada and Homer Bailey were locked in a scoreless pitchers' duel into the bottom of the fourth inning when the Reds' shortstop drew first blood with this homer to left.
2) Devin Mesoraco flies into a double play, Scott Rolen out at home: +.099 WPA
The Reds had a runner on third with one out when Mesoraco flied to left and Ryan Braun caught Scott Rolen trying to tag up.
3) Jay Bruce's seventh inning solo home run: -.098 WPA
The game was still 1-0 when Jay Bruce led off the bottom of the seventh with a long ball to double the Reds' lead. It was the second of three solo homers allowed by Marco Estrada.
4) Aramis Ramirez's fourth inning double play: -.090 WPA
The Brewers were still trailing just 1-0 when Ryan Braun singled to lead off the fourth, but Aramis Ramirez grounded into a double play to erase the threat.
5) Aramis Ramirez's first inning strikeout: -.064 WPA
The Brewers had a chance to strike early tonight as a pair of singles and a stolen base gave them runners on first and third with one out. Ramirez and Corey Hart struck out, however, leaving Carlos Gomez on third.
The next five:
6) Scott Rolen's seventh inning solo home run: -.060 WPA
7) Norichika Aoki's eighth inning RBI double: +.059 WPA
8) Scott Rolen's fifth inning double: -.059 WPA
9) Martin Maldonado's fifth inning double: +.057 WPA
10) Cody Ransom's fifth inning strikeout: -.049 WPA