1) Rickie Weeks' two-run home run in the sixth inning: +.201 WPA (Video)
The Brewers were already up 2-1 but took a big step towards blowing this game open when Rickie Weeks homered with two outs in the sixth.
2) Norichika Aoki's first inning solo home run: +.099 WPA (Video)
Aoki drove home the Brewers' first run and extended his hitting streak with this homer to right with one out in the top of the first.
3) Scott Moore's first inning solo home run: -.096 WPA (Video)
The Brewers gave Yovani Gallardo a 2-0 lead in the first but he immediately gave a run back when Scott Moore took him deep in the bottom of the inning. Thankfully, this was the only run Brewer pitchers allowed tonight.
4) Ryan Braun's first inning solo home run: +.093 WPA (Video)
This was the back half of back-to-back homers for the Brewers in the first inning to take a 2-0 lead.
5) Jordan Schafer's second inning strikeout: +.082 WPA
Yovani Gallardo allowed two singles and walked the pitcher to load the bases in the second, but retired Jordan Schafer to end the threat. This was the last time a runner reached third base against Gallardo tonight.
And the next five:
6) Corey Hart's fourth inning double: +.062 WPA
7) Carlos Gomez's seventh inning RBI triple: +.052 WPA (Video)
8) Yovani Gallardo strikes out Matt Dominguez in the second inning: +.050 WPA
9) Yovani Gallardo strikes out Jason Castro in the sixth inning: +.050 WPA
10) Rickie Weeks' fourth inning strikeout: -.043 WPA