1) Aramis Ramirez's solo home run in the sixth: +.114 WPA
This was the first of three Brewer homers in the sixth as they put four runs on the board and blew what had been a 1-0 game open.
2) Xavier Paul's eighth inning RBI single: -.084 WPA
John Axford entered the game with the bases loaded and one out and allowed the first batter he faced to reach and drive home Jay Bruce. Fortunately, this was the last hit he allowed.
3) Martin Maldonado's fifth inning double: +.083 WPA
It was still a scoreless game in the fifth when Maldonado led off the inning with a double, advanced to third on Jean Segura's fly out and eventually scored on a Yovani Gallardo single.
4) Carlos Gomez's fifth inning double play: -.080 WPA
After plating the game's first run the Brewers still had two on with one out in the fifth, but Carlos Gomez grounded into a double play to end the threat.
5) Yovani Gallardo's fifth inning RBI single: +.079 WPA
On top of having a great game on the mound, Yovani Gallardo kickstarted the Brewer offense by driving in the game's first run with this single.
The next five:
6) Brandon Phillips' fifth inning groundout: +.079 WPA
7t) Ryan Hanigan grounds out in the sixth: +.070 WPA
7t) Corey Hart's sixth inning solo home run: +.070 WPA
7t) Dioner Navarro's eighth inning sac fly: +.070 WPA
10) Martin Maldonado's two run home run in the sixth: +.057 WPA