1) Jeff Bianchi's reaches on a sac bunt in the seventh inning, Eric Farris scores on error: +.264 WPA
The Brewers were just trying to advance the runners to second and third with none out trailing 1-0 in the seventh inning, but when Jonny Venters threw the ball away Eric Farris was able to score and the big inning was on.
2) Norichika Aoki's two-run double in the seventh inning: +.123 WPA
The Brewers took the lead for the first time on this hit, as Aoki's double to the gap in left center brought Jean Segura and Jeff Bianchi home and made the score 3-1.
3) Brian McCann's fifth inning single: -.121 WPA
The Braves had ten hits in this game but only scored a single run, and it came in the fifth inning when Brian McCann hit the back end of back-to-back singles and Dan Uggla later scored on a double play grounder.
4) Jean Segura's walk in the seventh inning: +.113 WPA
Segura was the second batter to come to the plate in the seventh and his walk advanced pinch runner Eric Farris to second with the eventual tying run.
5) Martin Maldonado's seventh inning single: +.077 WPA
Maldonado got the big inning started with a single up the middle, and was pinch run for by Eric Farris.
The next five:
6) Michael Bourn's seventh inning fly out: +.074 WPA
7) Carlos Gomez's third inning strikeout: -.068 WPA
8) Andrelton Simmons' fifth inning double play: +.065 WPA
9) Wily Peralta strikes out Freddie Freeman in the fourth: +.060 WPA
10) Dan Uggla's fifth inning single: -.048 WPA