1) Daniel Murphy's two run home run in the second inning: -.149 WPA
The trouble in the second started when Mike Fiers gave up a single to pitcher Jon Niese, and ended here with Murphy's home run to give the Mets a 4-0 lead.
2) Travis Ishikawa's RBI double in the second: +.133 WPA
The Brewers had a big inning brewing in the second when Ishikawa's ground rule double scored Jonathan Lucroy to cut the Mets' lead to 4-1 and left runners on second and third with none out. The Brewers, however, would score just one more run.
3) Lucas Duda's RBI double in the first inning: -.091 WPA
Duda drove home the Mets' second run of the game with a two-out ground rule double.
4) David Wright's first inning double: -.084 WPA
Daniel Murphy's first inning walk and this double gave the Mets two men in scoring position with one out in the first. Both would eventually score.
5) Lucas Duda's sixth inning solo home run: -.083 WPA
Duda was the first batter to face Manny Parra and took him deep.
The next five:
6) Norichika Aoki's fielders' choice in the second inning, Jean Segura out at home: -.079 WPA
7) Rickie Weeks' first inning double play: -.077 WPA
8) Mike Fiers' second inning RBI single: +.076 WPA
9) Jonathan Lucroy's third inning double play: -.059 WPA
10) Josh Thole's RBI double in the sixth inning: -.058 WPA