Carlos Gomez finished his breakout season with 24 home runs in 2013, leading all Brewers. That ended a pretty impressive streak for the Crew, who had at least one player hit 25 or more homers in every full MLB season from 1993-2012.
All told, the Brewers have had 62 25-homer seasons in franchise history. How many of the hitters can you name in ten minutes?
The quiz also contains nine "bonus" answers, players who hit at least 20 homers in a season as a Brewer but never broke 25. In those cases, their career high is listed with their name.
If the quiz isn't displaying correctly for you here or you'd simply prefer to take it over there, follow this link to play the quiz at Sporcle.com.
Please post your score in the comments below, but also remember that comments on this post may contain spoilers. If you get all nine answers correct, post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you've finished this quiz and would like another challenge, here are this offseason's other Thinkers:
- Name the nine Brewers under contract for 2014 (as of November 14).
- Name the 12 relievers that have faced the Brewers at least 25 times since 2007.
- Name the 28 position players who have made at least 200 plate appearances against the Brewers since 2007.
- Name the 18 starting pitchers who have faced the Brewers eleven times or more since 2007.
- Name the eight former Brewers who have appeared in the 2013 postseason.
- Name all 40 members of the 2013 Milwaukee Brewers.
You can also check out the archives for all of last winter's quizzes.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!