I pushed the Thinker back a day this week because of the Norichika Aoki news, but this week's quiz is about him.
Aoki is one of 19 players in franchise history to appear in at least 300 games with an OBP at or above .350. How many of those players can you name in five minutes?
If the quiz isn't displaying correctly for you here or you'd simply prefer to take it over there, follow this link to play the quiz at Sporcle.com.
This quiz also contains nine bonus answers: Players who have appeared in at least 300 games as a Brewer with an OBP over .340.
Please post your score in the comments below, but also remember that comments on this post may contain spoilers. If you get all 19 answers correct, post your time along with your score in the comments.
If you've finished this quiz and would like another challenge, here are this offseason's other Thinkers:
- Name the 15 players who have played first base for the Brewers since Prince Fielder.
- Name the Brewers who have hit 25 or more home runs in a season.
- Name the nine Brewers under contract for 2014 (as of November 14).
- Name the 12 relievers that have faced the Brewers at least 25 times since 2007.
- Name the 28 position players who have made at least 200 plate appearances against the Brewers since 2007.
- Name the 18 starting pitchers who have faced the Brewers eleven times or more since 2007.
- Name the eight former Brewers who have appeared in the 2013 postseason.
- Name all 40 members of the 2013 Milwaukee Brewers.
You can also check out the archives for all of last winter's quizzes.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!