1) Aramis Ramirez's two-run double in the eighth: +.548 WPA
The Brewers couldn't do much offensively today against Jhoulys Chacin, but turned things around against the Rockies bullpen in the eighth and plated three runs. The last two came on this Ramirez liner that gave the Crew the lead.
2) Dexter Fowler's solo home run in the ninth: -.348 WPA
The Brewers were one out away from winning this one in regulation when Fowler went deep on a first-pitch fastball from John Axford and caused the two teams to play on.
3) Troy Tulowitzki's two-run home run in the third: -.181 WPA (Video)
This was the first of two home runs Yovani Gallardo allowed today, and gave the Rockies a 2-0 lead.
4) Jonathan Lucroy's walkoff sac fly in the tenth: +.162 WPA
The Brewers loaded the bases without the benefit of a hit in the tenth as Rickie Weeks was hit by a pitch, Ryan Braun was intentionally walked and Aramis Ramirez was unintentionally walked, and Lucroy's fly to center brought Weeks home with the winning run.
5) Aramis Ramirez's tenth inning walk: +.121 WPA
The winning run moved up 90 feet as Ramirez took a free pass, getting on base for the third time in the game.
The next five:
6) Ryan Braun's infield single in the eighth: +.120 WPA
7) Carlos Gonzalez's fifth inning solo home run: -.109 WPA (Video)
8) Norichika Aoki's solo home run in the third: +.104 WPA (Video)
9) Jean Segura's infield single in the eighth: +.080 WPA
10) John Axford strikes out Chris Nelson in the ninth: +.078 WPA