1) Yadier Molina's second inning double: -.109 WPA
This play didn't actually score a run, but Molina's fly to left center bounced in and out of Ryan Braun's glove and left runners on second and third with one out, setting the stage for the game's first tally.
2) Yadier Molina's solo home run in the seventh: -.107 WPA
This play did score a run as Molina took Lohse deep to add some insurance to the Cardinal lead.
3) Shelby Miller's second inning double play: +.102 WPA
Kyle Lohse escaped the second inning with just one run on the board by getting a strikeout of Pete Kozma and inducing a 6-4-3 double play when the Cardinals opted not to bunt with the pitcher.
4) Ryan Braun's ninth inning strikeout: -.087 WPA
Norichika Aoki walked and Jean Segura singled in the ninth to give the Brewers their first baserunners since the second inning and a chance to tie the game, but Mitchell Boggs struck out Braun (and eventually Rickie Weeks) to erase the threat.
5) David Freese's second inning RBI single: +.074 WPA
Freese singled up the middle after Molina's double to give the Cardinals a 1-0 advantage. As it turned out, that would've been enough.
Here are the next five:
6) Rickie Weeks' ninth inning strikeout: -.071 WPA
7) Pete Kozma's second inning strikeout: +.051 WPA
8) Norichika Aoki's ninth inning walk: +.048 WPA
9) Ryan Braun's seventh inning groundout: -.043 WPA
10) Carlos Beltran's second inning single: -.038 WPA