EDITOR'S NOTE: I need to move the schedule around a bit today, so the Frosty Mug will run this afternoon. - KL
This week's BCB Tracking Poll was open from Monday at noon through Tuesday and received 221 responses. Here are some notable results:
- 59% of voters said they're less optimistic about this team following their 3-8 start.
- 68% of voters say they're more optimistic regarding Jean Segura following his hot start, but 61% also said Rickie Weeks' slow start has not impacted their level of optimism.
- 50% of voters want Jim Henderson as the Brewer closer, with no other candidate receiving more than 6% of the vote.
- Doug Melvin's approval rating has plummeted to 51%, down 30% from our last poll in February.
- Ron Roenicke's approval rating is also down 27%, at 49%.
- 55% of voters think this Brewer team can still make the playoffs, but 34% of fans have already given up.
|Yes, I'm less optimistic now.||131||59%|
|Yes, I'm more optimistic now.||7||3%|
|No, my level of optimism has not changed.||72||33%|
|Yes, I'm less optimistic now.||78||35%|
|Yes, I'm more optimistic now.||4||2%|
|No, my level of optimism has not changed.||134||61%|
|Yes, I'm less optimistic now.||9||4%|
|Yes, I'm more optimistic now.||150||68%|
|No, my level of optimism has not changed.||61||28%|
|This team should not have a defined "closer."||66||30%|