Barring a last minute replacement, the Brewers will send two first-timers to the 2013 All Star Game: Carlos Gomez and Jean Segura. Counting eight players who were selected but did not appear in the game, Gomez and Segura will be the 45th and 46th players in franchise history to represent the team at the Midsummer Classic.
29 of the previous 44, however, never went back. There have only been 15 players in franchise history selected to multiple All Star Games. How many can you name in five minutes?
If the quiz isn't displaying correctly or you simply prefer to take it there, follow this link to take the quiz on Sporcle's site.
If you're planning on waiting until later to take this quiz, please allow me to remind you that comments on this post may contain spoilers. Also, please use the comments to post your score but remember there's no reason to cheat here, because there aren't any prizes.
If you get all of these, be sure to post your time along with your score in the comments.
The Thinker is a weekly series during the offseason. If you finish this quiz and you're looking for more Brewer-related Sporcle quizzes, here are a bunch of them I posted over the winter:
- Name the Brewers with more doubles than Milwaukee Brave Joe Adcock.
- Name the notable Brewers born in February, given clues.
- Name the major leaguers with over 1500 games played at shortstop and 150 career home runs.
- Name the players who have been both Brewers and Rookies of the Year.
- Name the highest paid Brewers in franchise history.
- Name the Brewers who have appeared in the most games since 2007.
- Name the Brewers with a "B" in their name.
- Name the Brewer relievers who pitched in the most games without making a start.
- Name the Brewer legends born in December.
- Name the oldest members of the Brewers by season.
- Name the Brewer legends born in November.
- Name the Brewers who have caught 295 or more career games.
- Name the Brewer BBWAA Award "finalists."
- Name the Brewer relievers with 70+ appearances and an ERA under 4.
- Name the Brewers with 1000+ career innings.
- Name the 2012 Brewers with hints.
Have fun, and don't forget to post your score in the comments!