- With the end of Rickie Weeks' career in Milwaukee, Jordan has a short goodbye post for him.
- Our MVBrewers series continued yesterday with Will Smith. Jordan has the profile for him, and our next honorable mention will be up this afternoon.
- Jordan also has some thoughts on hitting stats in relation to Pablo Sandoval.
- What is Adam Lind's value to the Brewers? Jonathan Judge of Disciples of Uecker analyzes what Lind brings to Milwaukee.
- Reviewing the Brew reviews the seasons of Marco Estrada and Yovani Gallardo.
- Over on The First Out at Third, Justin Schultz asks if Aramis Ramirez's power is gone, and makes a plea to Adam McCalvy to start using sabermetrics.
- The next two all-fan giveaways for 2015 have been announced. Carlos Gomez gets another bobblehead (this time in an all-star jersey) on June 14, and Paul Molitor gets a bobblehead on June 28 (when the Twins are in town).
- Chris Cotillo of MLB Daily Dish notes that the Rockies are willing to listen to trade offers for Carlos Gonzalez and Troy Tulowitzki.
- David Schoenfield of ESPN SweetSpot ranks each team's worst position in 2014 by how many wins below the average it was. He also asks if Paul Molitor can turn the Twins around.
- Should all teams start using humidors for baseball storage? Ryan P. Morrison of Beyond the Box Score looks at the potential implications of every MLB team using a humidor.