- Our MVBrewers series continued yesterday with Noah's profile of Zach Duke. The next honorable mention will be out this afternoon.
- How well do you know NL catchers? Kyle challenges your knowledge of them in his Thursday Thinker.
- Are you interested in running the Brewers? Max Rieper of Royals Review has an offer for you in the FanPosts.
- A preliminary list of managerial candidates for the Rays was released yesterday, and former Brewer Craig Counsell is on the list (h/t jimf in FanShots).
- The Silver Slugger awards were handed out last night, but no Brewers received one. Buster Posey beat Jonathan Lucroy at catcher, and Andrew McCutchen, Justin Upton, and Giancarlo Stanton beat Carlos Gomez in the outfield.
- MLB is set for it's Japan All-Star series next week. Rob Wooten will represent the Brewers on the team, and former Brewers Chris Capuano and Jose Veras are also on the team.
- Michael Trzinski of Reviewing the Brew has a profile of arbitration-eligible Gerardo Parra.
- Nicholas Zettel of Disciples of Uecker continued his series on building & rebuilding the team with the front office.
- David Schoenfield of ESPN SweetSpot continued his two-part series on the worst positions for each team, with the Brewers coming in at #24.
- Jean Segura's disappointing season was felt by many. Mike Podhorzer of RotoGraphs looks back at Segura's season and the many ways it disappointed in fantasy baseball.
- Diane Firstman of ESPN SweetSpot has an end-of-season Haiku for all 30 MLB teams.
- The next two all-fan giveaways have been announced. There will be a Khris Davis bobblehead on July 19, and a Matt Garza gnome on August 2.