- Is Ryan Braun still a top-10 MLB right fielder? After an ESPN article placed Braun outside the top 10, Noah offered a response to the article about where Braun should be ranked.
- With a rumored mystery team in on the Jon Lester bidding, Noah put together a quick analysis on if the mystery team could be the Brewers.
- Our MVBrewers series continued with Derek's profile of Wei-Chung Wang.
- The winter meetings are set to begin on Monday, and the Brewers roster is already nearly set for next season. However, Adam McCalvy notes that the Brewers plan to listen to offers during the meetings.
- Cait Covers the Bases has an early look at the clubhouse sale that begins tomorrow.
- In the wake of Giancarlo Stanton's new deal with the Marlins, Nicholas Zettel of Disciples of Uecker analyzes what an extension for Jonathan Lucroy could look like now.
- Scott Spratt of RotoGraphs takes a quick look at why Mike Fiers should be good in 2015.
NL Central Update
- Jennifer Langosch of MLB.com notes that the Cardinals are considering restructuring John Lackey's deal to give him more money in 2015 as a sign of good faith towards the pitcher.
- Meanwhile, in St. Louis, Chris Carpenter has left the Cardinals front office after spending a year working with different areas of the front office.
- The Pirates signed left-handed pitcher Clayton Richard to a minor-league contract with an invitation to spring training.
- MLB Trade Rumors notes that the Dodgers have joined in on the bidding for Jon Lester.
- Meanwhile, could Zack Greinke be on his way out in Los Angeles? Chris Cotillo of MLB Daily Dish notes that the Dodgers may try to trade Zack Greinke because of the risk of him opting out of his deal after the 2015 season.
- The going rate for gifts for switching numbers can vary between players. Mike Oz of Big League Stew notes that the price for Josh Reddick to give up his number to Billy Butler was a winch for his truck.
- The Mariners and Blue Jays made a trade yesterday. Seattle sent outfielder Michael Saunders to the Blue Jays for starting pitcher J.A. Happ.
- The Braves signed outfielder Nick Markakis to a deal that is expected to be around $45 million.
- After missing the 2014 season due to Tommy John surgery, the Mets and Matt Harvey have come up with a plan for Harvey's return to the rotation in 2015.