- The first notable rumor from the Winter Meetings is about Gerardo Parra. According to Ken Rosenthal, the Brewers are open to trading the outfielder.
- Meanwhile, Allen Craig will potentially be on the block as well, and Derek notes that the Brewers might be interested in acquiring the first baseman.
- Derek released his wish lists for the Winter Meetings: One list of hitters and one list of pitchers.
- Adam McCalvy of Brewers.com also has a list of Brewers needs for the Winter Meetings, as well as a preview heading into the meetings.
- We wrapped up our MVBrewers series on Friday with a look at the forgettable Brewers of 2014.
- Jean Segura has a flair for making the odd plays. This year, the Brewers took home the GIBBY for Oddity of the Year for the wild pitch that scored three runs.
- Could Scooter Gennett handle second base by himself? Justin Schultz of The First Out At Third looks at what to expect from Gennett if he's the full-time second baseman, as well as the possibility of another platoon.
- David Hill of Reviewing the Brew looks at the gamble that the Brewers are taking on Aramis Ramirez in 2015.
- Bobbleheads have become very popular in baseball, and could be getting a feature in Milwaukee. Mark Townsend of Big League Stew notes that a museum for bobbleheads is looking for a Milwaukee site for construction.
- Cait Covers the Bases has some highlights from Will Smith's father-son trip to Milwaukee.
- Tim Dillard describes what it's like to be at a Venezuelan Baseball game in his blog.
- When you put together a ballpark bracket, don't disrespect Miller Park. Sporting News learned this after Miller Park won its best ballpark bracket after receiving a #12 seed on the NL side.