Brewers News & Analysis
- Over the weekend, Noah looked back at the top ten most read articles of 2014 from Brew Crew Ball.
- Ryan Braun is a major key for the Brewers success entering next season. Adam McCalvy of MLB.com recently talked with Ryan Braun and is aware his slump contributed to the Brewers collapse.
- Mike Fiers will likely be in the rotation to start the 2015 season, and will be needed for the Brewers to have a successful run. Over on The First Out at Third blog, Justin Schultz believes that Mike Fiers is headed for a huge season.
- Kyle Lesniewski of Reviewing the Brew looks at some potential targets for the Brewers. He thinks that the Brewers should acquire Emilio Bonifacio and Keyvius Sampson, but should pass on Nick Swisher.
- John Sickels of Minor League Ball released his top 20 Brewers prospects on Friday.
- Over on Beyond the Box Score, Bryan Grosnick looked at the longest tenured player on every team in the National League.
- Dan Haren was traded to the Marlins last month, but it's looking unlikely that he will ever throw a pitch for them. He has informed the Marlins that he wants to pitch for a team on the west coast, or may choose to retire.
- We finish the day with some sad news from the world of sports. Long time ESPN anchor Stuart Scott passed away yesterday at the age of 49 after a long battle with cancer.