Brewers News & Notes
- Derek has started up a new series counting down the days to Opening Day with different facts for the number for each day. You can check out his first three entries for 94 days, 93 days, and 92 days.
- To start up the year 2016, Kyle has a list of New Year's Resolutions for the Brewers.
- One player that is getting a fresh start in 2016 is third baseman Garin Cecchini. Adam McCalvy of Brewers.com has a profile of the third baseman, who is hoping to get a second chance in his career with a new team.
- Over on BP Milwaukee, Michael Bradburn believes that Cecchini should get a chance to start the season as the Brewers starting third baseman.
- Does a planned rebuilding year mean the Brewers need to have a bad record? Nicholas Zettel of Disciples of Uecker asks if the Brewers really need to "tank" in 2016.
- The Brewers are considered a small market team, but what does that really mean for them? Jack Moore of BP Milwaukee begins to look at the small market concept with an overview of how it is seen in the game of baseball.