Brewers News & Notes
- The countdown to Opening Day is at 90 days. Check out Derek's look at the number 90 for today, along with his look at 91 yesterday.
- While the Brewers have made some progress this offseason in their rebuild, there's still more work to be done. Kyle takes a look at what the Brewers still need to accomplish this offseason.
- Some of that work could be done with a trade of Khris Davis, but it doesn't appear to be happening soon. Travis notes that a recent report says the Brewers may wait to trade Davis, and also discusses why the Brewers can afford to wait.
- One candidate for the Brewers bullpen next year is David Goforth. Ryan Romano of BP Milwaukee has a profile of the young bullpen pitcher.
- How miserable are Brewers fans? According to an article from Sporting News, the Brewers fan base is the third most miserable out of all MLB teams (with only the Padres and Rockies ranking lower).