With a 4.5-game lead on a playoff spot with 9 games to play, the Brewers have a magic number of just 6. That means with some help and a sweep in Pittsburgh, the Crew could clinch a playoff berth as soon as Sunday.
Now with playoff odds of 99.3% according to Baseball Prospectus, the team is announcing details on how you can get to The Keg for their first postseason appearance since 2011.
- You’ll only be able to buy single-game game tickets for the Wild Card game and NLDS online- Exclusive pre-sales for the Wild Card game and NLDS single-game tickets will begin on Monday, including:
- Season Ticketholder presale from 10 a.m. Monday to 11:59 p.m. Thursday (September 27th)
- 10-Pack Ticketholder presale from 10 a.m. Tuesday to 11:59 p.m. Thursday (September 27th)
- Wisconsin resident presale on Thursday (September 27th) from 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
- Tickets for the general public go on sale Friday morning at 10 a.m. (September 28th)
- All sales will have a limit of 4 tickets per game per customer
- Single-game tickets will be sent to you digitally through the MLB Ballpark app on the day of the game. More info on that app is on the team’s official site.
- If you put down a deposit on 2019 season tickets, you’ll have access to buy a full postseason ticket pack. Putting down a deposit on a 20-game plan for the 2019 season will grant you access to buying tickets to each playoff game up to the World Series.
- You’ll be able to add on parking passes when you order your game tickets online
- If you end up buying tickets for a game that doesn’t end up happening (say, when the Brewer win the NL Central and don’t play in the Wildcard game, or when they win their NLDS series 3-0 but you bought tickets to Game 4 or 5), your credit card will be refunded within 10 days.
If the Brewers end up hosting a tiebreaker game, tickets for that game would go on sale almost immediately on Sunday, September 30th, with a presale for Wisconsin residents starting at noon and opening up to the general public at 5 p.m.