Coverage from BCB
- Christian Yelich wins his second consecutive Silver Slugger award | Brad Ford
- The case for Christian Yelich to repeat as National League MVP | David Gibson
- Craig Counsell loses Manager of the Year to Mike Shildt | Brad Ford
Free Agency Previews
- An open letter to Mark Attanasio and David Stearns: It’s time to spend | Brad Ford
- 2019-20 MLB Free Agency Preview: Infielders | Brad Ford
- 2019-20 MLB Free Agency Preview: Outfielders | David Gibson
- 2019-20 MLB Free Agency Preview: Starting Pitchers | -JP-
- 2019-20 MLB Free Agency Preview: Relief Pitchers | David Gibson
- 2019-20 MLB Free Agency Preview: Building a team of former Brewers | Kyle Lesniewski
Free Agency News
- Heyman: Brewers interested in Yasmani Grandal, Mike Moustakas and starting pitching | Brad Ford
- Milwaukee Brewers free agent targets: Yasmani Grandal | Jack Stern
- What it would cost the Milwaukee Brewers to sign a Qualifying Offer free agent | Brad Ford
- Miller Park stadium tax set to end completely in 2020 | Brad Ford
- Milwaukee Brewers to remove part of left field bleachers to build new viewing deck | Brad Ford
- Brewers Tender or Non-Tender Decisions: Ben Gamel | Jaymes L
- Brewers Tender or Non-Tender Decisions: Alex Claudio | Jaymes L
- Brewers Tender or Non-Tender Decisions: Tyler Saladino | Jaymes L
Around the Web
The MVP will be announced tomorrow. Here’s the case for each of the candidates to win the award.
These 147 top prospects are Rule 5 eligible
Jonathan Mayo, MLB.com
Four players in the Brewers organization will need to be added to the Brewers 40-man roster for Rule 5 protection: Zack Brown, Corey Ray, Lucas Erceg, and Braden Webb. The Brewers have until November 20 (a week from now) to make their decisions.
With the NL Central in a bit of flux this offseason, the Brewers have a chance to move ahead if they can bring in the right players.
Why Craig Counsell Should’ve Been Manager of the Year, Yelich’s Case for MVP
Tom Verducci, Sports Illustrated
Craig Counsell missed being named Manager of the Year, though what he pulled off with his roster gave him a very strong case for it instead. Also, Christian Yelich’s case for MVP is just as strong.