Christian Yelich knew that when he posed for the ESPN The Magazine Body Issue, he was going to hear a lot of different opinions from a lot of different people coming from many different places in life. One fan in particular expressed her disappointment in Yelich’s choice to do a “naked photo shoot,” and, well, Milwaukee’s MVP outfielder wasn’t having it.
Now, the folks at BreakingT want to help commemorate Yelich slam-dunking his critic (who has since taken her Twitter account private) via t-shirt, hoodie, and women’s cut shirts!
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Women’s Ideal Dolman T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in royal. Flowy fit.
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in royal. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly-blended fleece in royal. Flat drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing.
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
The cost of the “Relax Roxane” shirt is $28 plus shipping. You can order your shirt by clicking on the link below: