This Weekend’s Games
- Friday: Adrian Houser vs. Adam Wainwright | 7:15 pm
- Saturday: Jordan Lyles vs. Jack Flaherty | 6:15 pm
- Sunday: Chase Anderson vs. Michael Wacha | 1:15 pm
NL Central Standings
|Cardinals||90||69||-||9/26: No Game||9/27-9/29: vs. Cubs|
|Brewers||89||70||1.0||9/26: Brewers 5, Reds 3||9/27-9/29: @ Rockies|
|Cubs||82||77||7.5||9/26: Pirates 9, Cubs 5||9/27-9/29: @ Cardinals|
|Reds||73||86||16.5||9/26: Brewers 5, Reds 3||9/27-9/29: @ Pirates|
|Pirates||68||91||23.5||9/26: Pirates 9, Cubs 5||9/27-9/29: vs. Reds|
Wild Card Standings
|Nationals||90||69||+1.0||9/26: Nationals 6, Phillies 3||9/27-9/29: vs. Indians|
|Brewers||89||70||-||9/26: Brewers 5, Reds 3||9/27-9/29: @ Rockies|
Coverage from BCB
- Report: Yelich out 8-10 weeks, no surgery needed (Updated) | Brad Ford
- Orlando Arcia returns to lineup; Brandon Woodruff should be within next week | David Gibson
- Milwaukee Brewers Daily Prospect Report: Wednesday, September 11 | Brad Ford
- Milwaukee Brewers linked to top prospect out of Venezuela in 2020 international signing period | David Gibson
- Series Preview: Milwaukee Brewers @ St. Louis Cardinals | Jaymes L
Around the Web
7 factors that will decide the Wild Cards
Richard Justice, MLB.com
Though Christian Yelich is out for the year, the Brewers are still in the playoff race and could still make a run.
Ryan Braun pays tribute to injured Christian Yelich with home run celebration
JR Radcliffe, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
In yesterday’s game, Ryan Braun wore Christian Yelich’s jersey under his own jersey to pay tribute to him, as well, as holding up 22 on his hands.
Milwaukee Brewers to extend protective netting on Field Level at Miller Park in 2020
The Brewers are joining several other teams and extending their protective netting further down the infield, covering a majority of the first level seats.
Cast off by the Brewers, Jhoulys Chacin finds redemption with the Red Sox
Peter Abraham, Boston Globe
Jhoulys Chacin signed with the Red Sox and has pitched in a few games for them, and has shown some good results.