How do you feel about the Brewers’ chances in 2020?
As we enter the last few weeks before Opening Day, the Milwaukee’s Tailgate Podcast crew is holding its annual Prop Bet contest.
Brad Ford, Ryan Topp and myself went through this year’s list of prop bets created by Kyle Ashauer and Andy Schaaf and gave our answers on this week’s podcast. You can join in on the fun yourself by filling out this form.
Some of the topics covered:
- Who will be the first Brewer to strike out this year?
- Who will give up the first home run?
- How many Brewers on the 40-man roster to start the season will hit 20+ home runs?
- How many errors will the Brewers commit in 2020?
- How many different pitchers will start a game for the Brewers in 2020?
- Which will be the higher win total: the Milwaukee Bucks in the playoffs, the Milwaukee Brewers against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the Milwaukee Brewers on the road against the NL West and the AL, or the greater of the LA Clippers or LA Lakers in the playoffs?
This week @kyleinmke joined @JaymesL @BrewCrewBlue @RDTopp and @BadgerNoonan (in absentia) for the annual Tailgate Prop Bet Show featuring a variety of #Brewers prop bets for the 2020 season.— MKE Tailgate Podcast Network (@MKETailgate) March 9, 2020
You can listen here: https://t.co/QmG8wivQvK
Play along here:https://t.co/7E1G2Gzn40
You can get question priority in next week’s podcast and get access to the Minor League Extra podcast with Brad and Ryan by becoming a patron at patreon.com/MKETailgate.
You can listen to this week’s Milwaukee’s Tailgate here, the Spotify embed below, or just about anywhere else you get your podcasts. If you do listen, please consider leaving a rating and review.