If the 2020 election was for who should hit in the middle of the order for the Milwaukee Brewers, then there couldn’t be a more perfect ticket than Christian Yelich and Keston Hiura. The recently-extended Yelich was MVP-runner up a year ago after winning the award in 2018, finishing with a .329/.429/.671 line to lead the league in each triple-slash category, launching 44 home runs and stealing 30 bases despite missing the final three weeks of the season. Hiura was a rookie sensation, batting .303/.368/.570 with 19 home runs and 9 steals in only 84 games after debuting in May and coming up for good in June.
With Yelich in the fold through at least 2028 and Hiura under club control for at least the next six seasons, fans in Milwaukee can expect this duo to drive Milwaukee’s offensive production for much of the coming decade. It starts this year in 2020!
The Christian Yelich — Keston Hiura ticket is certainly the right crew for you if you’re a Milwaukee baseball fan.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Yellow and white print. Available in two styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in heather royal. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in royal. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Designed and printed in the USA.
The cost of the Yelich/Hiura t-shirt is $28 plus shipping and the hoodie is $52 plus shipping. You can order yours by clicking on the link below: