With no live professional baseball taking place here domestically in the United States, much of the conversation has steered towards the nostalgia that fans feels for their teams. The favorite players, the thrilling victories, the agonizing defeats, the “what ifs?”, the guys everyone hated, the moments that made one cry. All of the little things that add together to create true fanaticism.
Our friends over at BreakingT have turned their attention to sports nostalgia, as well. For the first time ever, BreakingT has partnered up with the MLB Players Alumni Association to begin creating products that call back to the best players and highlights from throughout MLB history. Naturally, the first player that BreakingT collaborated with Brew Crew Ball to commemorate is Robin Yount, the franchise’s first Hall of Famer:
The Kid loved two things: playing baseball in Milwaukee and motorcycles.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association
- Yellow, navy, and white print on a super-comfortable royal and heather gray raglan.
- Premium, lightweight blended crewneck (50% polyester/25% cotton/25% rayon). Durable, yet ultra-soft.
- Raglan sleeves are 3/4 length.
- Unisex sizing with a snug fit.
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
The cost of the “Robin Yount: The Kid” shirt is $38 plus shipping. You can order yours by clicking on the link below: