Back in March, we did a special 2020 Prop Bets episode of Milwaukee’s Tailgate.
The season was almost immediately put on hold after that.
We’re hoping for better luck this time, as we’re back with a new round of prop bets for the shortened 60-game season.
You can hear our picks in the episode below — AND you can make your own picks to see how you stack up against myself, Brad, Ryan and Paul at the end of the year. Just click this link and fill out the form, and feel free to share your answers in the comments.
This week @JaymesL @BadgerNoonan @BrewCrewBlue @RDTopp were once again joined by @kyleinmke to update the prop bets for the abbreviated season, then he stuck around to discuss the schedule and other news from the week.— MKE Tailgate Podcast Network (@MKETailgate) July 13, 2020
Some of the updated questions, put together by @kyleinmke:
- How many Brewers will end the year with at least 10 home runs?
- Will a position player pitch in a game this year?
- Who ends the season with more stolen bases: Christian Yelich+Lorenzo Cain+Ryan Braun, or The Field?
- What will be the most frequent number of days between Josh Hader appearances — 0, 1, 2, 3, or 4+?
- How many Brewers end the year with 2+ WAR?
- How many Brewers on the 30-man Opening Day roster spend time on the Injured List (for any reason) — 3 or fewer, 4 or 5, 6 or 7, or 8+?
- And a possibly tricky tiebreaker — how many games to the Brewers end up playing in 2020 (regular season and postseason)?
You can get question priority in next week’s podcast and get access to the Minor League Extra podcast with Ryan Topp and BCB’s Brad Ford by becoming a patron at patreon.com/MKETailgate.
You can listen to this week’s Milwaukee’s Tailgate here, the Spotify embed above, or just about anywhere else you get your podcasts. If you do listen, please consider leaving a rating and review.